Weld Like A Pro With CRC Weld-Aid®
The new and improved Weld-Aid® product range is “engineered to improve your welding productivity”, so you can do easier and cleaner welds.
They are specifically designed for MIG welding.
- Nozzle-Dip HD
- Nozzle-Kleen #2
- Weld-Kleen HD
- Weld-Kleen Anti-Spatter 350
- Wire Kleener and Lubricant
- Kleener Pads (Red)
- Lube Pads (Black)
- Combo Pack (Red and Black)
This product group consists of the Nozzle Dip HD and Nozzle Kleen #2. These are engineered to prevent, reduce and remove spatter build-up on your welder nozzles, tips and diffusers, so you can use them longer.
It will neither clog your torch, nor contaminate your weld like petroleum jelly (from which most conventional nozzle dips are made), thanks to its unique water-based gel formulation.
- Effectively cools your nozzles and tips
- Reduces spatter build-up
- Works on both hot and cold torches
- Does not drift into the liner
All you need is a light spray of "the world’s best-selling anti-spatter aerosol” on the nozzle, and you can start welding right away.
- Can be used even on surfaces to be welded
- Spatter can easily be wiped away
- No need to scrape or grind the finish
- Leaves less smoke and odor
- Dries quickly
- Does not contain fluorocarbons
This product group consists of the Weld-Kleen HD and Weld-Kleen Anti-Spatter 350. Use them if you want to spend more time welding and less time on grinding and cleaning up spatter.
It protects your welder’s parts as well as your clamps, tooling and other fixtures with its heavy-duty base metal treatment.
- Accepts pre-heating
- Dries quickly
Weld-Kleen Anti-Spatter 350
It has a “superior performance versus other water-based anti-spatters".
- Available in non-pressurized and pressurized (aerosol) dispensers
- Spatter just wipes away (no need to scrape and grind)
- Effective for use in torch blow-down systems
- Ready to use, no need to mix
- Environmentally friendly
This product group consists of the Wire Kleener and Lubricant and Kleener Pads. Use them if you want to improve the lifespan of your tips and liners for up to 300%.
Wire Kleener and Lubricant
This easy-to-use welding wire cleaner and lubricant is designed to promote smoother wire feeding (specifically, fabricated and mild steel wires) by reducing drag and friction from the feeder to your welder.
It is applied to Kleener Pads as needed (see below).
- Decreases downtime caused by wire jamming
- Helps feed fabricated and mild steel wires
- Reduces wire drag by up to 60%
- Removes dirt
- Cuts rusts
Kleener Pads (Red) and Lube Pads (Black)
Applied with the Wire Kleener and Lubricant, these pads will help keep your wires thoroughly cleaned and lubricated to maximise your torch’s effectiveness and lifespan. You can buy them separately or as a bundle.
More benefits of Kleener Pads (Red):
- Reduce burnback by up to 50%
- Effective for all wire types
- Excellent with aluminium
More benefits of Lube Pads (Black):
- Effective pre-treatment for smoother feeding of wires with poor cast, helix and rust
- Good for long feed liners
- Best used for the pre-treatment of wires
- Can be used on all types of steel wires (but not recommended with aluminium)