These New Products From CRC Bring Back the Joy of Maintenance
Maintenance activities always sound like a big chore, but not anymore.
These new (and new look) products from CRC can make your tasks easier:
- CRC Auto AC Pro Cleaner
- CRC Rain Repellent
- CRC Red Lithium Grease
- CRC 5-56 Multi-Purpose Lubricant with PermaStraw™
Just because it’s almost winter doesn’t mean you can forget about your vehicle’s air-conditioning performance. You should always keep it clean for maximum efficiency.
Now, you can do that much more easily with the CRC Auto AC Pro Cleaner.
- Cleans and sanitizes vehicle air-conditioner without having to disassemble any major parts of the system – you just have to pop out the cabin filter to access the air inlet
- Thoroughly cleans with its foaming formulation
- Comes with a 45 cm hose applicator for easy application
- Kills mould and bacteria
- Eliminates odours and other unpleasant smells in the cabin
- Leaves long-lasting protection and a pleasant fragrance
The CRC Auto AC Pro Cleaner is a cost-effective AC maintenance solution for both passenger and commercial vehicles.
How to use the product:
- Make sure the vehicle is parked in a properly ventilated area.
- Pop the bonnet to help ventilate out the foam you will apply in step 7.
- Make sure the engine and all electrical installations in the vehicle are switched off.
- Remove the cabin air filters and other filter systems.
- Shake the can well and attach the hose applicator / extension tube to the can nozzle.
- Insert the extension tube about 30cm into the air inlet of the AC system.
- Spray the product until the system is full of foam. During the complete operation and until total evaporation of the active foam, make sure the workspace is ventilated and the bonnet left open.
- Leave it to work for at least 30 minutes (during this period, the foam will discharge through the AC drain).
- Turn on the engine and let it idle for 10 to 20 minutes, with the heating and ventilation system set to maximum.
- Make sure the evaporator is dry.
- Replace the cabin air filter.
- Don’t forget to close the bonnet.
Important: This is a professional service product and should only be used by trained professionals.
You won’t have to worry about driving in the rain and cleaning watermarks off the glass anymore, thanks to CRC Rain Repellent’s advanced water-beading technology.
- Maintains clear windshield visibility during rain
- Keeps your glass cleaner for longer, thanks to its protective barrier
You can actually apply it to any exterior glass surface where you want the water to just run off.
Red Lithium Grease is CRC’s new, heavy-duty, multi-purpose NLGI 2 grease. It is formulated with anti-oxidation, anti-rust and anti-wear additives, so you can be sure your equipment always performs at its peak.
- Withstands extreme pressure and temperature (effective from -35°C to +149°C)
- Offers a long-lasting lubricating protection
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Resists sling-off
- Resists moisture, water and detergents, so it won’t wash out
- Stays in place, thanks to its high tackiness
- Long service life
Some popular applications:
- Assembly plants
- Drying ovens
- Electric motors
- Metal production
- Off-road operations
- Water pumps
Your favourite “toolkit in a can” will get a new look in May 2022.
- The 5-56 now comes with PermaStraw™ Dual-Action Spray System (one-piece actuator with two-way spray that ensures the straw stays in place)
- The Marine 66 is now the 5-56 Marine
- Restores smooth action by penetrating rust to get rid of squeaks and squeals without the need for disassembly
- Eliminates (and prevents) moisture in wet equipment
- Frees up components bonded by dirt and scale
- Lubricates contacts and joints to restore smooth action
- Protects metals against corrosion
- Minimises potential breakdowns caused by harsh environmental exposures such as high humidity