** This belt can be ordered in a custom width of your choice. Please contact us for a quotation. **
- Due to its double and directly opposite teeth, Twin Power® synchronous belts ensure high loading capacity on contra-rotating drives and ensure smooth running and high flexibility
- Gates Twin Power® GT2 belt has at least twice the offer rating of Gates Twin Power® HTD® belts. It is characterised by extraordinary load-carrying offer and high tooth jump resistance, thus ensuring a positive non-slip drive. In addition, it runs at very low noise.
- Notch depth is in proportion to the cross-section to ensure perfect stability
- GT® (Gates Tooth) modified curvilinear tooth profile
- Neoprene body provide protection against grime, grease, oil and moisture
- Fibreglass tensile cords
- Tough nylon facing protects and reinfonces the tooth surface.
- Twin Power® can transmit up to 100% of its maximum rated load from either side of the belt; alternatively, it can transmit a load on both sides – provided the sum of the loads does not exceed the maximum capacity
- Non-slip positive drive
- Runs at low noise
- Compact, light-weight, and cost e?ective drives
- High tooth jump resistance
- High efficiency positive drive
- Maintenance free
- No lubrication.
- Range: -30°C to +100°C
- AIMS SKU A0026062
- Brand Gates
- Model Number 9232-0198
- Barcode Number 770075308355