- Beaver Girder Push Trolleys are colour coded for even safer lifting capacity recognition.
- Easy and simple mounting in different locations.
- Every Beaver Girder Trolley is operationally tested to 150% of its rated capacity and comes with a test certificate.
- Anti-derailment end plates fitted as standard for added safety.
- Anti-tilt blocks fitted as standard for additional safety.
- Beaver Girder Push Trolleys are designed to run on either R.S.J. or Universal Beams.
- Fully adjustable to suit varying flange widths up to a maximum of 350mm with the simple addition or subtraction of spacers or nuts on a suspension pin.
- Independent hanging eye for easy attachment of chain blocks.
- Precision ball bearing trolley wheels complete with dust cover and circlip.
- Hand chain on Geared Trolleys has a special, corrosion-resistant Zinc dichromate (gold) finish.
- Each Beaver Girder Trolley has an individual serial number stamped on the stainless steel identification plate. This number coincides directly to the test certificate of the product, for quick and easy tracing and reference.
- Spare trolley wheels are available, complete with full repair facilities and re-testing in Beaver’s NATA Approved test facility.
- Lightweight robust all-steel construction.
- AS 1418.2
- AIMS SKU A0102708
- Brand Beaver
- Model Number 522005S
- Barcode Number 9322297012018
- WLL (kg) 500
- Beam Width Range (mm) 50 - 152
- Material Steel