Thrust Needle Roller Bearing - Inner Ring (WS)
- Thrust roller bearing inner ring.
About Thrust Bearing
- Thrust Bearings consist of the precisely made cage and rollers and can receive axial loads.
- They have high rigidity and high load capacities and can be used in small spaces.
- Thrust Needle Roller Bearings use needle rollers, while Thrust Roller Bearings use cylindrical rollers.
About Structure and Features
- Thrust Bearings consist of precisely made cage and rollers. They have high rigidity and high load capacities and can be used in small spaces.
- Thrust Needle Roller Bearings incorporate needle rollers, while Thrust Roller Bearings incorporate cylindrical rollers.
- Various types of raceway rings are available, and suitable bearings can be selected according to the operating conditions.
- When the bearing mounting surfaces of a machine are heat-treated and finished by grinding as raceways,
- Thrust Bearings can be used without raceway rings allowing the machine to be made more compact.
- They are most suited to applications where high accuracy is required at high speeds and under fluctuating heavy loads, such as driving mechanisms for automobiles, machine tools, and high-pressure pumps.
- AIMS SKU A0156065
- Brand IKO
- Model Number WS2542/IKO
- Width (mm) 5
- Da Max.(mm) 28
- Ci (mm) 28
- Basic Dynamic Load Rating C (N) 22700
- B (mm) 3
- Allowable Rotational Speed (2) Rpm 9000
- da Min.(mm) 39
- rs min (mm) 0.6
- Outside Diameter (mm) 42
- Shaft Diameter (mm) 25
- Basic Static Load Rating C (N) 60700
- Ce (mm) 39
- dc (mm) 41.6
- T (mm) 11