SW4665 Stahlwille VDE Electrician's Screwdriver Drall+ Crosshead
- Phillips-Recess®, IEC 60900 C
- Safety insulated
- Blade gunmetal finished
- Chrome Alloy Steel
VDE Insulated Screwdrivers
- Insulated Screwdrivers are manufactured to DIN IEC 78 (CO) 11/VDE 0680 part 201/07.83 resp. IEC 900 1987 AC 1000 V
- High-quality materials and stringent tests guarantee safe use on "live" lines up to 1000 V or 1500 V DC.
- Individually tested at 10 000 V.
The DRALL+ series was developed for professionals faced with new challenges on a daily basis. Development focused on three crucial user requirements:
- Durability and reliability
- Safety in use
- Pleasant to handle
These requirements are met in full by DRALL+ screwdrivers.
- The hand-stop helps stop injuries
- Flange-like design.
- Supports your hand in the direction of the blade to prevent it from slipping off the handle.
- Features integrated anti-roll shape
- The multifunctional section, which is the lower end of the handle, is deliberately made extra-long. This enables the thumb and index finger to wrap around more easily and spin the screwdriver.
- The transmission zone, which is the rounded cross-section in the central area combines maximum grip and easy turning.
- The elastic handle components, which is the soft rubber textured thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), fit snugly in the hand. These sections are injection moulded around the hard core and bonded to it inseparably.
- The firm handle components, which are the green zones, are made of high-grade, impact-safe polypropylene (PP).
- The tang is anchored in the core to allow force to be transferred through it.