- SAE AS 954-E (test loads), ASME B 107.1,
- AS (Anti-slip) drive
- HPQ® high-performance steel up to size 1 1/2"
- Chrome plated.
Stahlwille sockets are equipped with the AS-Drive (Anti-slip drive) profile. In removing heavily corroded screws, a considerable amount of force is required and the socket slips off the head of the screw. As a consequence, injuries to the tool is inevitable. The AS-Drive profile allows high transmission of forces to the lands of nuts and bolts without dmaging them. The risk of injury is minimised and the corners of the screw heads and nuts are no longer damaged.
Stahlwille HPQ® (High-Performance Quality) Steel
- Stahlwille HPQ sockets are manufactured from selected tough steel alloys.
- These sockets are manufactured from selected tough steel alloys.
- These sockets will not slip off the head of the screw, nor will they stretch when subjected to heavy loads.
- Their extremely thin walls and unbelievably high load capacity are simply exemplary.
- HPQ®-sockets are free of cadmium and are therefore suitable for use on titanium alloy parts and titanium fasteners as used e.g. in the aerospace industry, where safety is a crucial factor. They meet these aerospace standards: E DIN EN 3709, E DIN EN 3710, SAE AS 954-E, S.B.A.C. AS 40605/40606, MS-33787, MIL-W-8982.
- AIMS SKU A0104424
- Brand Stahlwille
- Model Number SW55 A 1 - 05410048
- Barcode Number 4018754009343
- Tool Size (inch) 1
- Drive Size (inch) 3/4
- Type Socket
- System of Measurement AF