Molytec Nickel Anti-Seize Lubricant
- Molytec Nickeltec Anti-Seize is a nickel based anti-seize compound. Developed to protect metal parts from corrosion, galling and seizing.
- They ease assembly & disassembly of slip fit and threaded joints.
- Formulated for severe environments, these products protect against high temperatures up to 1450c. DOES NOT CONTAIN GRAPHITE.
Features & Benefits:
- High Temp Resistance - Formulated with high quality grease and solid lubricating agents for optimal temperature resistance up to 1450c.
- Seals Against Corrosion - Displaces and seals against contact with moisture and other corrosive liquids.
- Reduces Friction & Wear - Reduces metal - to - metal contact resulting in less friction & wear.
- Extreme Chemical Resistance - Perfect for applications in chemical plants, oil refineries and water / sewage plants.
- Packaging -7 different sizes available, tub, brush top tin, tubes, pail and aerosol.
- General purpose machine and bolt assembly
- Nuts, bolts and studs
- Stainless steel applications
- Copper free environments
- Pumps & valves
- Marine applications
- Excellent in harsh chemical environments
- Flanges, extruders and dies
- Steam turbines
- AIMS SKU A0130120
- Brand Molytec
- Model Number M831
- Weight (in grams) 225
- Type Anti-Seize