Taper Grid Coupling Grid Element
- Grid assembly for taper grid coupling.
- Grid in light load, the grid bears near the outer edges of the hub teeth and the long span between the points of contact remains flexible under load variations.
- Grid in normal load, as the load increases, the distance between the contact points on the hub teeth is shortened, but a free span still remains flexible for shock loads.
- Grid in shock load, the coupling is flexible within its rated power capactity. Under extreme overloads, the grid bears and transmits full load on the hub teeth directly.
*** Grid Only ***
About KCP Taper Grid Coupling
- Taper Grid Couplings are recognizable due to their unique steel flexible grid running through the tapered hubs.
- The benefits of the Grid Coupling are reduced vibration and shock loads.
- The compact size of shaft-to-shaft couplings.
- Handle torque capacity due to high strength hardened alloy steel construction
- Deflect torsionally for normal shock or vibratory loads.
- Capacity for misalignment without producing the detrimental side loads.
- Designed with a trapezoidal cross-section and tempered for spring hardness.
- Increase in strength rating and provide reserve strength for a longer part life.
- Easy to fit the trapezoidal grids into the slots of the hub and short time of installation.
- Free to rock, pivot, and float.
- AIMS SKU A0148856
- Brand KCP
- Model Number 1020H-G
- Size 1020H
- Cplg Wt (kg) 1.9
- Gap Min (mm) 1.5
- Dimension C (mm) 47.5
- Basic Torque (kg-cm) 486
- Dimension B (mm) 98
- Gap Max (mm) 4.5
- Dimension E (mm) 66.5
- Bore Diameter Min (mm) 12
- Hp Per 100 rpm 0.68
- Dimension A (mm) 101.6
- Lube Wt (kg) 0.03
- Gap Normal (mm) 3
- Dimension D (mm) 39.7
- Bore Diameter Max (mm) 30
- Max. Speed (rpm) 4500
- Type Grid Taper Coupling