Gear Coupling G20 - Crown Gear Hub
- Type G20.
- Crown gear hub.
About Gear Coupling
- Gear coupling compensates angular misalignment, parallel misalignment, and end float.
- The fully crowned hub teeth provide minimum loading stress and ensure longer life.
- Gear Coupling follows the international standards of AGMA and JIS, which easily allows replacing with major industrial products.
About Gear Coupling Characteristic
- High torque, small size, long life, and very little loss of transmitting power.
- The concave-convex flange design allows easy assembly and the high-quality gasket prevent leakage of lubricant.
- Gear Coupling permits parallel, angular misalignments and ends floating by crown gear teeth.
- AIMS SKU A0152806
- Brand KCP
- Model Number 1050G20-CGH
- Size 1050
- Min Bore Da 3.5
- Torque Rating (ib-in) 500900
- Max Bore Da 7375
- Hp Per 100 rpm 795
- Allow Speed Rpm 2900
- Type Crown Hub Gear Coupling