KCM BS Roller Chain Connecting Link Stainless Steel Simplex Strand
- KCM Stainless Steel chain complies with JIS, ANSI, and ISO 606-B series standards and has employed SUS304 (18Cr-8Ni) austenite stainless steel for all its parts.
- It is appropriate to an environment that requires heat resistance (-20°C), corrosion resistance, and aesthetics. With attachments installed, it can be used for transportation.
- KCM is an exclusive roller chain manufacturer certified by ISO 9001 (International Quality Management and Assurance Standard).
- Using state-of-the-art manufacturing and quality assurance technology, KCM strives to maintain its world-recognized quality products.
- KCM roller drive chains are used in a broad range of industries for the transmission and driving of various equipment.
- A wide range of roller chain sizes is available to suit various applications.
- All KCM stainless steel (ss) chains are made of SUS304 (18 CR/8 Nil) austenite steel for use in an operating environment requiring high thermal resistance (-20°C to 400°C ), corrosion resistance, and cleanliness. They can also be fitted with attachments for conveying purposes.
- The chains are made of martensite. Precipitation hardening stainless steel is available too.
- The KCM stainless steel roller chains have slight magnetic property as a result of cold manufacturing.
- AIMS SKU A0066896
- Brand KCM
- Model Number 05B-1RIVSS-CL
- Chain Number 05B
- Chain Pitch 8 mm
- Type Connecting Link
- System of Measurement British (BS)
- Strand Simplex