KCM ASA Roller Chain H-Type Duplex Strand
- KCM H-type roller chains are designed for an increase in strength, compared to ANSI H-type, by thickening the link plates of standard roller chains and using high-strength pins.
- KCM is an exclusive roller chain manufacturer certified by ISO 9001 (International Quality Management and Assurance Standard).
- Using state-of-the-art manufacturing and quality assurance technology, KCM strives to maintain its world-recognized quality products.
- KCM roller drives are used in a broad range of industries for the transmission and driving of various equipment.
- Wide range of roller chain connecting link sizes available to suit various applications.
- AIMS SKU A0066977
- Brand KCM
- Model Number 60HRIV-2
- Chain Number 60H
- Chain Length 10 ft
- Chain Pitch 3/4 in
- Type Roller Chain
- System of Measurement American (ASA)
- Strand Duplex