KCM ASA Roller Chain Cottered Simplex Strand
- KCM is an exclusive roller chain manufacturer certified by ISO 9001 (International Quality Management and Assurance Standard).
- Using state-of-the-art manufacturing and quality assurance technology, KCM strives to maintain its world-recognized quality products.
- KCM roller drives are used in a broad range of industries for the transmission and driving of various equipment.
- Wide range of roller chain connecting link sizes available to suit various applications
- Choose from 3 different strands: Simplex, Duplex, or Triplex
- Reliable Japanese roller chain made to the highest quality with impeccable consistency.
- Roller chain that will match the performance of the best brands in the industry.
- AIMS SKU A0067111
- Brand KCM
- Model Number 140-1COT
- Chain Number 140
- Max Allowable Load (kN) 40.21
- JIS Tensile Strength (kN) 170
- Pin Offset L (mm) 60.5
- Pin B (mm) 31.3
- Roller Diameter D (mm) 25.4
- Chain Length 10 ft
- Average Tensile Strength (kN) 210.8
- Links Of 1 Unit 68
- Average Tensile Strength (kgf) 21500
- Link Plate Height H (mm) 40.7
- Pin (A+B) L2 (mm) 58.6
- Pin A (mm) 27.3
- Width Between Inner Plates W (mm) 25.4
- Roller Chain Type Cottered
- Approximate Weight (kg/m) 7.19
- Max Allowable Load (kgf) 4100
- JIS Tensile Strength (kgf) 17335
- Link Plate Thickness T (mm) 5.6
- Pin (A+A) L1 (mm) 54.6
- Pin Diameter d (mm) 12.71
- Pitch P (mm) 44.45
- Chain Pitch 1-3/4 in
- Type Roller Chain
- System of Measurement American (ASA)
- Strand Simplex