The wrapped classical section Hi-Power® II V Belt has a big reputation for reliability on agricultural and industrial applications.
Hi-Power® II are used in applications across all types of industries and markets.
They are renowned for outperforming and out-lasting competitive belts due to their superior construction.
Hi-Power® II belts that last longer lead to less downtime and maintenance and hence produces more uptime.
Top Width: 1/2" (13mm)
Depth: 5/16” (8mm)
Length: Measured in Inches According to the Internal Circumference as designated by the Product name – eg. an A36 has an Internal Circumference of 36” (914mm)
- Classical cross-section
- Fibre-loaded compound for improved belt stability
- Gates Curves provide full contact with pulley grooves for uniform loading of cords, uniform wear and increased belt life.
- Flex-Bonded polyester cords for equal load distribution and reduced stress from flexing.
- Flex-Weave® Cover is a patented fabric construction for longer life, providing extended protection to the belt core from oil, dirt and heat.
- Non self-igniting - the belt will not catch fire from heat build-up, even with severe slippage.
- Static conductive - ISO 1813 and RMA IP3-3.
- Premium performance.
- Oil and heat resistant.
- Excellent performance/cost ratio.
- Suitable for dirty/dusty environments.
- Match free system: All sizes meet Gates V80® tolerances & can be installed without matching.
- Back idlers can be used.
- Tolerates mild clutching or drive slip.
-35°C to +60°C
AIMS Industrial Supplies Is an Authorised Gates V Belt Distributor
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AIMS Industrial Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
500g Express Post Satchel - $11.87
500g Parcel Post Satchel - $9.35