- The V-pulley is disc-type with a cylindrical bore
- To be used for light-duty applications
- Material: Aluminium
- Quality manufactured in Australia by Australian Pulley Co.
- V-pulleys are available from stock in both pilot bore (1/2-in) and finished bore options (5/8-in, 3/4-in, and 1-in)
- V-pulleys are available in both single and double groove type for use with A, B, & M- section V-Belts
- Refer to product data sheet for other technical details
- V-pulley dimensions are accurate as they are manufactured in CNC Machine shop and foundry
- V-pulley grooves guide and gain traction on a v-belt, helping to reduce slippage and maintain efficiency
- A grub screw is provided with the v-pulley which forces down on key steel and stops it from sliding out
Features (Pilot Bore V-Pulley)
- Pilot bore pulleys offer the flexibility of custom boring to suit a specific application or shaft size
- The bore can be keyed to desired keyway size
- V-pulley with finished bore without a keyway after machining is applicable to round shaft types
- V-pulley with finished bore with a keyway after machining is applicable to keyed shaft types
- AIMS SKU A0062477
- PC Diameter (inch) 1.25
- Bore (inch) 1/2
- Number of Grooves 1
- Keyway (inch) -
- PC Diameter (in mm) 32
- Body Type Solid Body (Disc)
- Type Pilot Bore V Pulley,Bore with Keyway V Pulley
- System of Measurement Imperial
- Material Aluminium
- Section A
Browse other products underV Pulleys
Browse other products by
"Happy with this product. Thank you very much."
- Bradley Huon
"Exactly what I wanted delivery was fast"
3 1/2 V belt pully
"pully was exactly the dimensions that I ordered right down to shaft and keyway"
- Greg Cook
Pulley for mixer.
"Very happy with pulley, used it yesterday on cement mixer and all went well. Also very happy with service many thanks."
- Toni Kirby
"Top quality product and service, thank you."
- Arnie Kroezen
Write a product review!
Help other AIMS Industrial Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.