- Beaver girder push trolly bolt
- Beaver Push and Geared Girder Trolleys are colour coded for even safer lifting capacity recognition.
- These Push and Geared Trolleys are designed to run on either RSJ or Universal Beams.
- All Beaver Push and Geared Trolleys are fully adjustable to suit varying flange widths up to a maximum of 350mm with the simple addition or subtraction of spacers or nuts on a suspension pin.
- Easy and simple mounting in different locations.
- Independent hanging eye for easy attachment of chain blocks.
- Precision ball bearing trolley wheels complete with dust cover and clip.
- Lightweight robust all-steel construction.
- Anti-derailment end plates fitted as standard for added safety.
- Anti-tilt blocks fitted as standard for additional safety.
- Hand chain on Geared Trolleys has a special, corrosion-resistant Zinc dichromate (gold) finish.
- Each Beaver Girder Trolley has an individual serial number stamped on the stainless steel identification plate. This number coincides directly to the test certificate of the product, for quick and easy tracing and reference.
- Every Beaver Girder Trolley is operationally tested to 150% of its rated capacity and comes with a test certificate.
- Spare trolley wheels are available, complete with full repair facilities and re-testing in Beaver’s NATA Accredited test facility.
- Twin bolts
- Anti-tilt blocks fitted as standard for additional safety
- Anti-derailment end plates fitted as standard for added safety
- Fully adjustable to suit varying flange widths - simple addition or subtraction of spacers or nuts on a suspension pin
Applications: Designed to run on either R.S.J. or Universal Beams
Material: Beaver girder push trolley is made of a lightweight, robust all-steel construction
- AIMS SKU A0102710
- Brand Beaver
- Model Number 522010SC
- Barcode Number 9322297012810
- WLL (kg) 1000
- Beam Width Range (mm) 64 - 203
- Material Steel