Aetna Idler Pulley Round Belt
- Round belt idler.
About Round Belt Idler
- Provide long life under demanding conditions.
- They are installed with standard 1/2" or 5/8" bolts.
- Applications include agricultural, power transmission, and material handling equipment.
- Aetna round belt idlers are generally used as tensioners or direction changes.
- Permanently lubricated and sealed against grime and dirt.
- Fit into existing designs with little or no engineering changes, or are readily adapted to new designs
- Over-size, factory-packed lubricant chamber assures maximum life and operating efficiency without troublesome relubrication.
- Case hardened to resist belt abrasion.
- Bearing races are hardened to resist wear, outers and inners are accurately formed for smooth running.
- Aetna's self-contouring, free-running, self-wiping seal provides positive contact under all conditions of misalignment.
- AIMS SKU A0152859
- Brand Aetna
- Model Number AG2331
- ID (inch) 5/8
- Type Idler Pulley