- Pozidriv screwdriver bits are very similar to a Phillips bit, with an additional four contact points.
- These points decrease the likelihood of cam-out, allowing greater torque to be applied.
- The double ended design provides 2X tool life compared with single ended bits.
- Length (mm): 60
- Size: PZ2/PZ2
- Double ended design provides 2X tool life compared with single ended bits
- Magnetic tip increases productivity and eliminates frustration when working at awkward angles or in tight spaces
- 3X torque: Torque tested to exceed DIN standards by up to 330%
- Full hex body provides extra strength and durability
- Tough grade high-alloy Chrome Vanadium steel absorbs shock and offers superior performance
- 1/4" hex shank with for use in power tools and quick-change adapters
- Material: CRV
- Type: Pozidriv
- Finish: Bright
- AIMS SKU A0012738
- Brand Sutton Tools
- Model Number S1210260
- Barcode Number 9311963050478
- Type Pozidrive Screwdriver Bit
- Material Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Finish Bright
- Tool Size PZ2/PZ2
- Tool Length (mm) 60