- Sutton Tools Adjustable Reamers have carbon steel replaceable blades and are good general-purpose tools suitable for tool rooms and workshop use.
- They will produce a clean accurate hole with adjustable size control.
- For use by hand with suitable wrench.
- Size is obtained by progressive light cuts approx. 0.05mm per pass.
- Range (mm): 6.35-38.00
- Size: MA8-MK
- Adjustable size range for exacting hole control
- Replaceable blades for extended life of tool
- Made from tungsten chrome alloy
- Bright finish for general purpose applications, non-ferrous metals & plastics
- Designation: N
- Material: TCA
- Finish: Bright
- Type: Reamer
- Standard: Sutton
- Steel - Non-alloy, cast & free cutting (~ 0.15 %C): Annealed
- Steel - Non-alloy, cast & free cutting (~ 0.45 %C): Annealed
- Steel - Low alloy & cast < 5% of alloying elements: Annealed
- AIMS SKU A0012359
- Brand Sutton Tools
- Model Number R109M6
- Barcode Number 9311963019161
- Type Reamer Set
- Material Tungsten Chrome Alloy
- Finish Bright