Sutton Tools Silver Bullet jobber drills are a general purpose drill bit designed for machine and hand held drilling in a wide range of ferrous & non-ferrous materials such as steel, aluminium, brass, wood & plastics.
- Pieces: 19
- Range: 0 – 10.0mm x 0.5mm rises
- Case: ABS
- 118° standard point for general purpose applications
- Precision engineered parallel shank for accurate hole size
- Made from M2 High Speed Steel (HSS) offering the best combination of strength, heat & wear resistance
- Bright finish for general purpose applications, non-ferrous metals & plastics
- ISO: H
- VDI: 41
- Description: Cast Iron
- Condition: Hardened and Tempered
- Hardness: 55HRC
- Effective use on: Soft wood, hard wood, wood & nails, chipboard, plywood, MDF, sandwich construction, pallet, window frame, sheet metal, metal pipe, PVC plastic and plasterboard.
- Optimal use on: Steel, aluminium, copper/brass
- AIMS SKU A0003041
- Brand Sutton Tools
- Model Number D101SM2
- Barcode Number 9311963001258
- Type Jobber Drill Set
- Standard Metric
- Material High Speed Steel (HSS)
- Finish Bright
- Pieces in a Set 19
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AIMS Industrial Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.