SD22 Solid Carbide Micro Drill Bit
- SD22 is a pilot micro drill for drilling depths of up to 2xD with diameters in steps of 0.01 mm and a diameter tolerance of 0/+0.005 mm.
- The shanks are 3 mm with an h6 tolerance.
- SD22 drills are uncoated and have a 130-degree point angle.
About SD22 and SD26 Drills:
- SD22 and SD26 drills are capable of delivering dramatic performance increases compared to traditional HSS drills often used today.
- These improvements include much higher productivity, significantly increased tool life, higher hole quality and lower cost per component.
- Diameter range 0.1 – 2 mm (.004 - .078 inch).
- These families were designed specifically for applications in the automotive and medical industries, as well as for small part production in the general engineering industry.
- AIMS SKU A0113176
- Brand Seco
- Model Number 2730362
- Barcode Number 30362027001004
- Net Weight (kg) 0.003
- Designation SD22-0.11-0.22-3R1
- Qty in Pack 10
- Point Angle (SIG) 130.0 deg
- Shank Diameter (DMM) mm 3
- Cutting (DC) x Usable Length Max (LUX) mm 0.11 x 0.6
- Overall Length (OAL) mm 38
- Peripheral Effective Cutting Edge Count (ZEFP) 2
- Usable Length (LU) mm 0.2
- Type SD22 Micro Drill Bit
- Grade Type Carbide Uncoated
- Shank Type Cylindrical