Seco Crownloc™ Crown M - Geometry 10 x 8.1 x 0mm Pack of 2 SD100-10.00-M
Crownloc™ Crown M - Geometry (Stainless Steel)
- M geometry, for stainless steels and high temp alloys.
- The M geometry is designed for stainless steel, hardened steel and superalloys.
- Crownloc™ is a range of exchangeable tip drills designed to offer high quality holes at a lower cost.
- Matching the quality of high precision drills, Crownloc uses replaceable crowns to eliminate the need for and cost of regrinding.
- This guarantees consistently higher performance and tool life while also reducing the number of drills required in inventory.
- Crownloc features a unique clamping design with a precision-ground interface of interlocking V-grooves to allow high cutting speeds and ensure rigidity and exact repeatability of positioning of each crown.
- Long land margins provide excellent guidance to ensure high hole quality and self-centering geometry eliminates the need for center drilling operations.
- Double coolant holes through the crown permit a high volume of coolant to reach the cutting edges.
- The result is safer chip evacuation and longer tool life.
- Crownloc is available in a large range of optimized tip geometries for different applications and workpiece materials.
- It reduces stress in the machined surface and minimizes burr creation at the hole’s exit by minimizing cutting forces, high heat generation and workpiece hardening.
- Diameter range 10 - 25.99 mm (.393 - 1.023 inch).
- AIMS SKU A0113699
- Brand Seco
- Model Number 2469072
- Barcode Number 69072024000208
- Net Weight (kg) 0.003
- Designation SD100-10.00-M
- Corner Chamfer Width (CHW) mm 0
- Point Angle (SIG) degrees 140.0°
- Cutting Diameter (DC) X Overall Length (OAL) mm 10 x 8.1
- Corner Chamfer Angle (KCH) degrees 0.0°
- Type Crownloc™ Crown
- Material Stainless Steel
- Grade Type Carbide PVD
- Tip Geometry M-Geometry