Roll-Ring Chain Tensioner
- ROLL-RING Chain Tensioners can be applied in a wide variety of fields of mechanical engineering and are very easy to install.
- ROLL-RING Chain Tensioners do not require any time for maintenance or adjustment; they are automatic, always exactly diametrical and self-lubricating in chain operation.
- Roll-Ring chain tensioners can be applied in a wide variety of fields of mechanical engineering.
- Roll-Rings have been reliably operating in printing machines, confectionary production lines, luggage conveyor drives/transportation systems at airports, cleaning and filling systems in breweries, roller conveyors in aluminium pressing plants, in chain drives on vibratory plates in automatic sand blasting machines, and in agricultural machines with heavy duty chain drives.
- Roll-Rings have even been installed successfully on Quad bikes/buggies.
About Roll Ring Chain Tensioner Wear
- The Roll-Ring chain tensioners are extremely resistant to wear and tear, with evidence of products in demanding applications reflecting no measurable or visible wear and tear in over a year’s continuous operation.
About Roll Ring Chain Tensioner Operating Environment
- The material mixture and manufacturing technology give Roll-Ring a high chemical resistance, flexibility in cold temperatures, stability in warm temperatures and stability against ultra-violet radiation.
- Roll-Rings ending with the code 01 are modified to the maximum permissible chain speed, wear period, chemical resistance and cold flexibility.
- They are therefore ideal for a wide spectrum of mechanical engineering.
- Roll-Rings ending in the code 06 are modified to the requirements of higher operating temperatures, whilst Roll-Rings ending in code 08 reflect excellent cold temperature flexibility and intensified damping characteristics.
- Roll-Rings with part numbers beginning with 8 or 1 are suitable for general mechanical engineering.
- The series of Roll-Ring generates especially smooth chain operation at the start and in reverse mode and provides especially low chain wear in operation.
- The information is based on our current knowledge & experiences.
- The user is not released from own trials and experiences due to possible application-specific requirements.
- Changes concerning technical development are reserved.
- AIMS SKU A0062467
- Brand Roll-Ring
- Model Number 11003001-TENSIONER
- Number of Teeth 30
- Maximum Chain Speed (m/s) 8.8
- Chain Dimension 5/8 x 3/8"
- App. kg 0.03
- Max. Static Expansive Force (N) ** 23
- ANSI Chain No. 50
- Dimension 10B/50 30
- Ambient Temperature (°c) -20 till +70
- Chain Dimension p x b1 5/8 x 3/8"
- ISO Chain-No. ISO 10
- Type Chain Tensioner