Pferd Abrasive Cartridge Cylindrical Poliroll Ceramic COOL
- For aggressive grinding with maximum stock removal on hard materials which do not conduct heat well.
- Active grinding additives in the coating substantially improve stock removal, prevent clogging and result in cooler grinding.
- Abrasive: Ceramic oxide grain CO
- POLIROLL - tools consist of a coated abrasive wound in a spiral. The abrasive grain is embedded in the resinoid coating on the strong cloth backing material for maximum abrasive performance.
- Self-clamping due to a grooved conical tool holder ensures that the cartridge rolls remain securely attached during use.
- As the outer abrasive material of POLIROLL cartridge rolls wears off, fresh abrasive grain is exposed
- Very good stock removal
- Easy to replace due to special tool holder
- Deburring work on bores and hard-to-reach areas
- Dressing fillet weld seams on metal structures
- Deburring work on castings
Recommendations for use:
- Always grind using the tip and not the surface, as otherwise the adhesive will be damaged by the heat produced
- Always position the cartridge rolls with the bonded side towards the tool holder
- Use grinding oil that is suitable for the material in order to significantly increase the tool life and the abrasive performance of the tools.
- The maximum permitted peripheral speed is 11 m/s
- For safety reasons, it is imperative to remain within the stated maximum permitted rotational speed at all times
- AIMS SKU A0160308
- Brand Pferd
- Model Number 42810746
- Barcode Number 4007220803295
- Grit 60
- Operational Speed 20000 RPM
- Maximum Speed 25000 RPM
- Wheel Size D x T (mm) 6 x 35
- Type Cartridge Cylindrical Roll
- Abrasive Material Ceramic Oxide Grain