The DrumGrab is a unique Australian designed device which offers a safe, easy and reliable way to shift, lift and manoeuvre most 205 litre drums. It is self-centering, fast and easy to lock on and will only come off when required! It fits to most lifting devices and has a rated capacity of 1 Tonne. DrumGrab™ is an efficient method of drum handling which prevents injuries and spills and will make the job easy!
- Complies with the Australian standard AS4991.
- Fits to almost all plastic and steel 205 litre drums with lids fitted, which have a rim.
- Capable of extracting a drum from the middle of a cluster without affecting the other drums.
- Cast, using high quality ductile iron; conformed to Australian standards (S.G. Iron 500/7 to AS1831) which is powder coated in safety yellow.
- Holds up to 1 tonne easily.
- Prevents injuries and spills.
- Robust and reliable for harsh conditions.
- Rated Capacity: 1000kg
- Material: G. Iron 500/7 Powder coated finish
- Drum Size: 205 litre / 44 gallons
- Net Weight: 7kg
- AIMS SKU A0100094
- Brand Pacific Hoists
- Model Number PDG100
- Net Weight (kg) 7
- Material S.G. Iron 500/7
- Finish Powder Coated
- Suits 205 litre drum,1000 kg