- P&N Mini Right-Angle Drill Adaptors are designed for power drills, for driving at 90° or where space is limited. The Mini attachment measures only 46mm wide allowing it to fit in tight spaces.
- Ideal for 2.4 Volt to 18 Volt cordless drills.
- The quick-change chuck accepts all 1/4″ hex shank bits. The angle driver features an all-metal housing and steel gears with ball bearing construction for durability. An additional stabilizer bar aids control and help apply pressure to the bit.
- The P&N Quickbit range has been specifically developed to provide quick change-over of standard 1/4″ hex shank power bits. This comprehensive range of power drill bits and accessories is for trade and home handyman use and allows the operator to simply and efficiently use one power tool for all operations.
- Changing from a drill to a screwdriver bit is no longer a laborious task. There’s no more need for repetitious chuck loosening and tightening or using two drills.
- 1/4" Flexible Mini Right-Angle Driver Attachment
- Screwdriver Bits: PH2 x25, PH2 x50, R2 x50, Hex 5 x50
- 300mm flexible neck provides added reach and access
- Quick-change chuck accepts standard 1/4" hex shank bits
- Compact design measures only 46mm wide allowing it to fit in tight spaces
- Heavy duty all metal housing and steel gears with ball bearing construction
- Maximum torque: 60Nm, rotation 0–2000 RPM, 0–2500 impacts/min
- Two position stabilizer arm with 1 piece screwdriver bits storage
- AIMS SKU A0001783
- Brand P&N
- Model Number 107ADF300
- Barcode Number 9311744441983
- Type Right Angle Drill Adaptor