- An assembly compound containing 50% of molybdenum disulphide in a lithium-based grease used as an anti-seize and anti-scuffing compound for metal parts which may reach temperatures up to 400 C.
- It has excellent anti-seize capabilities compared to nickel and copper-based anti-seize compounds and is extremely effective in preventing fretting corrosion in closely fitted parts assembled using freezing or heating techniques.
- It can be used for mechanisms which may not be lubricated during service life.
Features and Benefits
- Extremely high load capacity
- Meets DEF 2304 Specification
- Meets Defence Standard 80-81/1, designation ZX38
- Excellent anti-seize properties, suitable for use up to 400 C
- Temperature range -10 C to 150 C
- Does not contain copper, nickel, aluminium or graphite
- Heavily loaded slides or plain bearings
- Door Hinges
- Roller door gear drives
- AIMS SKU A0118971
- Brand Molybond
- Model Number RP501072
- Barcode Number 9312032501549
- Size 2.5kg
- Type Assembly