Pioneered by Gates, these narrow cross-sections can transmit up to 3 times the power of the classical cross-sections (A, B, C & D) in the same amount of drive space.
Gates Super HC® also manages speed ranges that a classical V-belt cannot handle. Suitable for all industrial applications, particularly where space, weight and power capacity are critical.
Designed for heavy industry and the harsh demands of the mining market, Super HC® is Gates most popular V Belt construction.
- Narrow cross-section.
- Fibre-loaded compound for improved belt stability.
- Gates Curves provide full contact with pulley grooves for uniform loading of cords, uniform wear and increased belt life.
- Flex-Bonded polyester cords for equal load distribution and reduced stress from flexing.
- Flex-Weave® cover is a patented fabric construction for longer life, providing extended protection to the belt core from oil, dirt and heat.
- Non-self-igniting - the belt will not catch fire from heat build-up, even with severe slippage.
- Static conductive - ISO 1813 and RMA IP3-3.
- Up to 3 times more power in the same space or same power in 1/3 to 1/2 less space than classical belts.
- Cost and space savings.
- Longer belt life.
- Suitable for dirty/dusty environments.
- Match free system: all sizes meet Gates V80® tolerances, can be installed without matching.
- Back idlers can be used.
- Tolerates mild clutching or drive slip.
-35°C to +80°C
AIMS Industrial Supplies Is an Authorised Gates V Belt Distributor
- AIMS SKU A0018694
- Brand Gates
- Model Number 9333-04000
- Barcode Number 5412571079074
- V-Belt Code SPA4000
- Length (mm) 4000
- Top Width (mm) 13
- Depth (mm) 10
- Type Super HC - ISO V-Belt - Narrow Section
- System of Measurement Metric
- Material Flex-Bonded Polyester Cord
- Section SPC
- Application Heavy-Duty Belt
- Series Gates Super HC V-Belt