Carbide CVD (M12) Turbo 12 Square Shoulder Milling Insert
- MK1500 grade, carbide CVD.
- CVD (Chemical Vapour Deposition).
- CVD-coated grades are suitable for wear resistance in demanding applications with high feed rates and intermediate to high cutting speed.
- CVD-coated grade based on Duratomic™ coating. Basic grade for milling cast iron and nodular cast iron, with or without coolant.
- Ti (C, N) – Al2O3.
About Turbo Square Shoulder Milling
- Aggressively optimize your cutting properties with Seco’s Turbo family of cutters that reduce heat generation and cutting forces.
- These cutters are available in a variety of configurations, all with copy milled pockets for insert stability and two pitch configurations to tackle almost every material.
- Maximize output in a wide range of applications including; roughing, semi-finishing, finishing.
- Methods include all facing, slotting, profiling contouring, helical interpolation, ramping, and plunging applications.
- AIMS SKU A0118886
- Brand Seco
- Model Number 2566325
- Barcode Number 66325025001006
- Designation XOMX120408TR-M12 MK1500
- Grade MK1500
- Insert Width (w1) Mm 8.2
- Insert Seat Size Code (SSC) XOMX12..
- Insert Thickness (S) mm 5.07
- Cutting Edge Count (CEDC) 2
- Clearance Angle Major) Deg 15.0 deg
- Corner Radius (RE) mm 0.8
- Cutting Edge Effective Length (LE) mm 11.6
- Grade Type Carbide CVD
- Wiper Edge Length (bs) Mm 1.6
- Cutting Rake Deg 10.4 deg
- Insert Hand (IH) Right
- Type Chamfer Turbo 12 Milling Insert