- Grade T(80) Zinc Plated, calibrated European load chain for increased resistance against corrosion and wear.
- Custom lifts are available on request.
- Chain inspection gauge supplied with every hoist in order to self evaluate wear and tear on load chain.
- 5 pocket precision-machined load sprocket for smooth action.
- Reduction gearbox is totally sealed, grease-filled design ensuring that all components remain lubricated.
- Zinc Plated travel limiting springs.
- Overload clutch to prevent damage from overloading.
- European electric controls (contactors and switchgear).
- IP54 Protection on electric hoist for dust and waterproof protection.
- Thermal protection on hoist motor.
- Heavy-duty asbestos-free DC brake (for fast actuation).
- Upper and lower limit switches fitted as standard to prevent over travel.
- Contactor isolation emergency stop.
- 24 Volt control via IP65 European pendant for increased safety.
- Pendant control suspended by external wire rope (Strained Wire).
- Sealed swivel bearing in bottom hook for 360° operation.
- Heavy-duty cast safety latches fitted to Top and bottom hook on all models.
- High duty cycle (up to 40% ED on 3 phase models).
- Chain containers on all hoists.
- Comprehensive instruction manual, including wiring diagrams and parts breakdown, supplied with every hoist.
- Powder-coated finish.
- Test Certificate supplied with every hoist confirming that it is tested to AS 1418.2
- Electric trolley model type: available to suit a wide range of beam widths.
- Available in standard lifts of 3 and 6 metres
- Models available in single phase 240 volts X 50Hz and 3 phase 415 volts X 50Hz.
- Capacities from 500 kg to 3000 kg in both single and 3 phase.
Applications: For lifting purposes
Material: Stainless steel
- AIMS SKU A0102723
- Brand Beaver
- Model Number BEL1050S
- Load Capacity (kg) 500
- Lift Height (m) 3
- Number of Speeds Single Speed
- Material Stainless Steel
- Voltage Single Phase (240V)