AAP Forged Steel Globe Valves Socketweld Class 800
High-pressure steam, water, oil, and gas
- Design - API 602
- Socket Weld - ANSI B16.11
- Testing - API 598
- Cold Working Pressure - 13800kPa
- Max Working Temperature - 427°C
- Body - ASTM A 105
- Seat Ring - Stainless Steel
- Disc - Stainless Steel
- Spindle - Stainless Steel
- Gasket - Stainless Steel
- Bonnet - ASTM A 105
- Bonnet bolt - ASTM A 193 Gr. B7
- Gland packing - Graphoil
- Gland - Stainless Steel
- Gland plate - Carbon Steel
- Yoke nut - NI - Resists
- Hand Wheel - Malleable Iron / Cast Iron
About Globe Valves:
- A globe valve is a type of valve used for regulating flow in a pipeline, consisting of a movable disk-type element and a stationary ring seat in a generally spherical body.
- Globe valves are named for their spherical body shape with the two halves of the body being separated by an internal baffle.
- This has an opening that forms a seat onto which a movable plug can be screwed in to close the valve.
- The plug is also called a disc or disk.
- In globe valves, the plug is connected to a stem which is operated by screw action in manual valves.
- Globe valves are typically used for applications requiring throttling and frequent operation.
- AIMS SKU A0081672
- Brand AAP
- Model Number VGL800SW15
- Pipe Size (inch) 1/2
- Valve Handle Length (W) 100
- Approx. Kg/pc 1.9
- Height of handle from Valve (H) 145
- Pipe Size (mm) 15
- Valve Length (l) 80