Machine Type 2RS Needle Roller Bearing w/o Inner Ring - RNA
- Metric series.
- Without inner ring.
- Two side seals (with seals on both side).
About Machined Type Needle Roller Bearing
- Machined Type Needle Roller Bearings have an outer ring made by machining, heat treatment, and grinding.
- The outer ring has stable high rigidity and can be easily used even for light alloy housings.
- These bearings are available in various types and optimally selectable for different conditions such as heavy loads, high-speed rotation and low-speed rotation.
- They are most suitable for general-purpose applications
About Structure and Features
- Machined Type Needle Roller Bearings are bearings with a low sectional height and large load ratings.
- The outer ring has high rigidity and can easily be used even for light alloy housings.
- These bearings are available in metric series and inch series, both of which have the caged type and the full complement type.
- It is therefore possible to select a suitable bearing for use under various conditions such as heavy loads and high-speed or low-speed rotations.
- In addition, there are bearings with and without an inner ring.
- As the type without inner ring uses a shaft as the raceway surface, a compact design is possible
- AIMS SKU A0155272
- Brand IKO
- Model Number RNA4907UU/IKO
- Width (mm) 20
- Allowable Rotational Speed (rpm) 4500
- da Max. 0.6
- Inside Diameter (mm) 42
- rsmin 51
- Basic Static Load Rating C0 (N) 46300
- Bore Diameter 42 mm
- Outer Diameter (mm) 55
- Shaft Diamter D (mm) 42
- Basic Dynamic Load Rating C (N) 30100
- Width 20 mm
- Type Needle Roller Bearing
- Series Type Metric Series (RNA)