Shell Type Needle Roller Bearing (TLA)
- Metric series.
- Standard cage.
About Shell Type Needle Roller Bearing
- Shell Type Needle Roller Bearings are lightweight with the lowest sectional height among needle roller bearings with outer ring, because they employ a shell type outer ring made from a thin special-steel plate that is accurately drawn, carburized, and quenched.
- Since these bearings are press-fitted into the housing, no axial positioning fixtures are required.
- They are ideal for use in mass-produced articles that require economy.
About Structure and Features
- Shell Type Needle Roller Bearings are lightweight bearings with large load ratings.
- They employ a shell-type outer ring made from a thin special-steel plate that is accurately drawn, carburized, and quenched, thus providing the lowest sectional height among the needle roller bearings.
- There are two types of bearings available in this series; the caged type and the full complement type.
- The appropriate type can be selected according to the operating conditions.
- The caged type has a structure in which the needle rollers are accurately guided by the cage and thrust rings.
- It is useful for applications at high-speed rotation.
- The full complement type needle roller bearing, on the other hand, is suitable for heavy-load applications at low-speed rotation.
- Since these bearings are press-fitted into the housing, no fixtures for axial positioning are needed.
- They are ideal for use in mass-produced articles that require the economy and have a wide variety of applications.
- AIMS SKU A0156372
- Brand IKO
- Model Number TLA1010/IKO
- Outer Diameter 14
- Width (mm) 10
- Housing Bore Diameter N7 Min 13.977
- Shaft Diameter h6 Min. 9.991
- Basic Static Load Rating C0 (N) 4740
- Shaft Diameter (mm) 10
- Housing Bore Diameter N7 Max. 13.995
- Shaft Diameter h6 Max. 10
- Basic Dynamic Load Rating C (N) 3870
- Assembled Inner Ring IRT 710
- Allowable Rotational Speed(1) (rpm) 40000
- t2 Max. 1
- Fw (mm) 10
- Type Needle Roller Bearing