If you wish to return a product for any reason, please contact the team at AIMS Industrial Supplies prior to returning the item. DO NOT ship prior to contacting the team to ensure that you are able to return the product and that the return, where approved, is processed promptly for you.
AIMS Industrial Supplies is based in Sydney, NSW, Australia and is bound by Australian Consumer Law. For more information on your rights as a consumer, please visit the website of the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission – www.accc.gov.au
Faulty or Damaged Goods
If you have received a product in a damaged or faulty condition, please contact the AIMS Industrial Supplies team firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9773 0122 with details of the fault or damage.
Change of Mind
We understand that occasionally customers buy products which turn out not to suit their needs. In this case we will attempt to facilitate the return or exchange for you. Note that the following conditions apply:
- All return requests for “Change of Mind” must be made within 30 Days of purchasing the product;
- The product must be in its original condition, unopened in its original packaging, undamaged and complete with all parts. Any clothing must be unworn (except for briefly trying on) with all original tags attached;
- Original shipping costs will not be refunded;
- The cost of returning the product(s) to AIMS Industrial will be borne by the customer (AIMS Industrial may be able to assist with facilitating freight services where required);
- If you made your purchase using PayPal you may be eligible to have your shipping costs refunded. Find out more by clicking here
- If you elect to swap the product (eg for an alternative size) then you will need to pay for the return freight of the replacement product;
- A minimum restocking fee of 10% of the product value will apply to all returns. On occasion, due to higher costs, a restocking fee up to 30% may apply. You will be advised of any restocking fee over 10% prior to returning the product to us so that you can make an informed decision whether to keep or return the product(s);
- Some items may not be returned, such as:
- Items which have been manufactured, altered, modified or special ordered for a customer;
- Perishable goods such as food and magazines;
- Hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases;
- Gift Cards/Vouchers
- All products must be returned to AIMS Industrial within 14 Days of receiving authorisation to return.
If you wish to return a product to AIMS Industrial Supplies, please contact the AIMS’ team via email@example.com or 02 9773 0122.
Guarantees & Warranties
If you have bought a product from AIMS Industrial Supplies which is covered by a Guarantee or Warranty and you believe you have a claim, please contact the AIMS’ team via firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9773 0122.
DO NOT send it to the manufacturer.