- Sutton Tools Flooring Punches are used to drive a nail or brad below a timber surface prior to finishing.
- All Sutton Tools punches are made from high quality chrome vanadium steel with a hardened and tempered point to withstand continuous use.
- An ergonomic soft rubber grip provides comfort and safety.
- Length (mm): 125
- Size: 5
- Soft grip handle for additional comfort and safety
- Molded knurling provides positive finger grip
- Colour Coded for easy selection
- Made from high quality chrome vanadium steel
- Manganese Phosphate coating for highest hardness and superior corrosion and wear resistance
- Material: Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Finish: Blue
- Type: Flooring
- AIMS SKU A0012005
- Brand Sutton Tools
- Model Number M7120500
- Barcode Number 9311963569963
- Type Flooring Punch
- Material Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Finish Blue
- Tool Length (mm) 125