- A classic Macnaught hand pump, the MULTI- PURPOSE LEVEL DRUM PUMP is the ideal pump for transferring a wide variety of fluids such as diesel fuel, lubricating oils and an extensive range of non-corrosive fluids and chemicals.
- This pump is supplied complete with a 1.8m delivery hose, telescopic suction tube and is suitable for 60 – 205L drums.
- This equipment is fully repairable to provide a much longer service life.
- Pump output: 250ml per stroke
- Drum size: 60-205L
- Drum adapter: 2" built-in
- 8m delivery hose
- Compatible fluids: Diesel, lubricating oils tp SAE90 and other non-corrosive solvents and chemicals
- Wetted components: Aluminium, steel, zinc, brass, Teflon & Nitrile, Viton or EPDM dependent on installed O'ring
Features & Benefits
- Built-in 2" bung adapter
- Drum bung opener integrated into pump head casting- No tools required to open new drums
- Metal construction- Pump can be used for a wide variety of non-corrosive fluids (suction tube o'ring set supplied for use with various fluids).
- Telescopic suction tube- Adaptable to fit 60-205L drums
- Variable setting on handle- For light or heavy fluid handling
- Supplied with Nitrile (fitted), Viton and EPDM O'rings- For compatibility with different types of fluids and solvents
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AIMS Industrial Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
5kg Express Post Satchel - $25.92
5kg Parcel Post Satchel - $19.36