Mackay Dome Mount Isolator
- Offers increased protection to the rubber in applications where this is considered necessary as well as the metal components being galvanised to protect against corrosion.
- Provide excellent isolation efficiency with equal load capacity in both compression and shear.
- Available with a levelling spindle to allow effortless level adjustment so that the height of machines can be set precisely.
- Can be used without being anchored to the floor by the use of the rubber underlay which is resistant to oil.
- Suggested that before mounting the underlay, the studs are moistened with soapy water.
- Available in three elastomer hardnesses: Duro 40, 55 and 65 while providing load capacity from 50kg to 500kg
- Suitable for applications where restraint in the horizontal position is required but good isolation is needed in the vertical plane.
- AIMS SKU A0166902
- Brand Mackay
- Model Number M5105854040
- Barcode Number 9313699024570
- Thread Size M12
- Compression Deflection (mm) 1.11 - 3.82
- Centre To Centre 88 mm
- Hole Diameter 9 mm
- Plate Thickness (mm) 3
- Height Size (mm) 40
- Weight (kg) 0.7
- Compression Load (kg) 50 - 200
- Duro 40
- Length in (mm) 108
- Type Dome Mount Isolator