Mackay ANB Buffer
- Effectively limits movement of equipment or machine components.
- Consists of a cylindrical rubber body bonded to a square baseplate of steel.
- Each corner of the baseplate has a fixing hole.
- Special high-hysteresis rubber compound is used to ensure as much energy absorption as possible.
- The volume of the rubber is used at optimum efficiency.
- Traversing cranes
- Forestry vehicles
- Lifting cranes
- Off-road material handling equipment
- Working beams
- Container handling equipment
- Falling goods
- AIMS SKU A0166975
- Brand Mackay
- Model Number M117001
- Barcode Number 9313699044059
- Hole Diameter 14
- Compression Deflection (mm) 50
- Compression Load (kg-F) 5000
- Centre To Centre 150
- Length x Diameter x Height (mm) 185 x 160 x 125
- Type ANB Buffer
- Material Rubber/Steel