Trafalgar Burn Module Large
- Early intervention to cool and treat burns can help reduce the severity of the injury.
- Workplace hazards that may result in burn injuries need to have burn management solutions readily available to reduce delays in first aid treatment.
- Cool water availability is of paramount importance.
- As a supplement, or where water is not readily available.
- Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines make provision for the use of hydrogel as an acceptable treatment alternative.
- Our Burn Management Packs provide suitable burn treatment products for emergency situations.
- 2 x Adhesive Tape Paper 2.5cm x 5m
- 1 x Burns Sterile Dressing 70cm x 75cm
- 2 x Burn Gel Dressing Pad 20cm x 20cm
- 1 x Cool-It Spray 200g
- 1 x Burn Gel Dressing Pad 55cm x 40cm
- 2 x Eye Shower (Saline) 500ml
- 4 x Burn Gel Sachet 3.5g
- 2 x Non-Adherent Dressing 7.5cm x 10cm
- Always read the label and follow the Directions For Use
General Information Intended Purpose
- A collection of equipment for the initial treatment of minor to moderate injuries
- AIMS SKU A0171654
- Brand Trafalgar
- Model Number 871138
- Type Burn Module
- Size 150 x 225 x 235mm