Thread Turning Insert 22NL - ISO Metric Thread Grade-CP500
- 22mm cutting edge length.
- Internal, left cutting direction.
- ISO Thread, ISO Metric.
- Full profile insert, reusable threaded joints.
- Universal very tough micrograin grade for all types of threading in most materials.
- Excellent for stainless steel and difficult operations.
- (Ti, Al)N + TiN.
About Seco Thread Turning
- Our comprehensive selection of thread turning solutions for internal and external applications make it possible to produce high-quality threads in all sizes and profiles.
- From direct-pressed single-point inserts to innovative tool holders to intuitive software, we have everything you need to increase your productivity and profits.
- To help take the guesswork out of threading operations, our Thread Turning Wizard software eliminates complicated programs and calculations.
- Requiring minimal input, the Wizard selects the best holder and inserts for the application, identifies the best operating parameters and then downloads the information to the machine tool’s CNC.
About Seco Snap-Tap® Threading System
- We use advanced manufacturing processes to produce the precision cutting edges on our Snap-Tap® thread turning tools.
- The process eliminates the need for secondary grinding or honing operations, which makes these tools a highly economical choice.
- Pair these tools with our Anti-Twist Toolholders and solid suggestions from our Thread Tuning Wizard software and there’s no thread turning application you can’t handle.
- Our popular range of Snap-Tap® thread turning tools are available in three insert chipbreaker geometries for the successful machining of steel and stainless steel.
- While each geometry serves a unique purpose, they all feature the CP500 grade that features a highly wear-resistant PVD coating to provide dependable machining for a large majority of common thread turning applications.
- The innovative tool holders made for use with Snap-Tap® inserts offer the best possible holding power available for long tool life and high accuracy.
- They employ an Anti-Twist insert locking system that features a carbide pin in the back of the insert pocket that resists wear and prevents the insert from turning or twisting under pressure during machining.
- For added insert and tool holder rigidity, a D-style clamp securely pulls the insert down and into the pocket.
- AIMS SKU A0121204
- Brand Seco
- Model Number 22NL3.5ISO,CP500
- Barcode Number 68404000000208
- Designation 22NL3.5ISO,CP500
- Cutting Edge Count (CEDC) 3
- Profile Included Angle (PNA) deg 60.0 deg
- Tooth Count (NT) 1
- Thread Type (TTP) Internal
- Inscribed Circle Diameter (IC) mm 12.7
- Insert Thickness (S) mm 4.71
- Profile Distance Ey (PDY) mm 1.9
- Thread Pitch Maximum (TPX) mm 3.5
- Insert Seat Size Code (SSC) 22
- Insert Hand (IH) Left
- Thread Tolerance Class (TCTR) 4H
- Profile Distance Ex (PDX) mm 2.3
- Thread Pitch Minimum (TPN) mm 3.5
- Theoretical Cutting Edge Length (L) mm 22
- Corner Radius (RE) mm 0.25
- Type Snap-Tap® Thread Turning Insert
- Thread Type (TTP) Internal
- Grade CP500
Seco Internal Snap-Tap® Thread Turning Insert 4.71 x 22mm Left 3.5-3.5 Thread Pitch CP500 ISO Thread 22NL3.5ISO,CP500 Pack of 2
Thread Turning Insert 22NL - ISO Metric Thread Grade-CP5