- Adjustable throttle for a variety of jobs.
- Carbide tipped stylus for longer life equipped with a flexible hose and filter with a 3/8” NPT fitting.
- This tool is used to mark on a variety of materials such as steel, plastic, wood, and glass.
- It is capable of marking on steel with a Rockwell hardness up 64.
- The stylus can be removed and replaced with several chisel tips for deburring, trimming, carving or general clean up.
- All parts are interchangeable with CP 9361.
- This is a high-quality tool that is made in the USA.
- CFM consumed less than 1 CFM
- Air inlet thread size (NPFT), 1.4"
- Hose size, 1/4" ID
- Overall length, 5"
- Min. supply air hose size, 3/8" ID
- AIMS SKU A0112756
- Brand Texas Pneumatic Tools
- Model Number TXAS1
- Type Air Scribe