SY ASA Roller Chain Simplex Strand
- Sugiyama Roller Chain is the ultimate roller chain.
- Sugiyama Chain Manufacturing Co. is the only company in the world that supplies all of its standard chains with solid bushings and solid rollers.
- This gives SY Chain a longer service life & a higher allowable maximum load.
- +30% Higher Fatigue Strength
- Higher safety factor is gained
- Downsizing to smaller chain is possible in some applications
- Cost Savings
- The longest chain life
- Significantly longer wear
- Up to 2-3 times longer wear life over curled bushings
- Reliable performance
- Choose from 3 different strands: Simplex, Duplex or Triplex.
- Available in British or American standard.
All About Premium SBR
- SBR (Solid Bushings and Rollers) chain was created through product development that brought all of our best technologies together.
- Premium roller chains are made with solid bushings and solid rollers, specially treated pins and bushings, and a stringently controlled heat treatment process.
- They meet or exceed ANSI roller chain standard B29.1, making it the most suitable selection for almost any application.
Significantly Longer Wear Life
- Conventional split bushings deform into a barrel shape when side plates are pressed on, leaving only two-point contact area.
- SBR (Solid Bushings & Rollers) chain has extremely cylindrical inside bushing and roller walls resulting in full contact to disperse bearing pressure.
- Less pressure ensures excellent wear resistance.
Up to 2-3 times Longer Wear Life Over Curled Bushings Chain
- The curled, split bushings have a seam where tiny space allows lubricant leakage resulting in shorter wear life.
- SBR has no seam resulting in lower bearing pressure allowing the bushings to retain lubrication resulting in much longer wear life.
- SBR is cold-forged from steel rod. Cold-forming process also works with the molecular structure (grain) of the steel running lengthwise in the bushings thereby increasing fatigue strength and preventing bushings from breakage.
- Premium SBR chains improve performance of transmission with lesser elongation for long period of time.
- AIMS SKU A0157969
- Brand SY Chain
- Model Number SY140-1
- Chain Number 140
- Average Tensile Strength KN (mm) 216
- Plate Height H (mm) 40.9
- Pin Length LC (mm) 58.3
- Roller Width W (mm) 25.4
- Chain Pitch 1-3/4 in
- Trans. Pitch TP (mm) -
- Pin Length L2 (mm) 31.3
- Pin Length LR (mm) 54
- Pin Diameter d (mm) 12.7
- Maximum Allowable Load (kN) 52.3
- Average Chain Weight kg/m (mm) 7.41
- Plate Thickness T (mm) 5.6
- Pin Length L1 (mm) 27
- Roller Diameter R (mm) 25.4
- Pitch P (mm) 44.45
- Type Roller Chain
- System of Measurement American (ASA)
- Strand Simplex