SY ASA Roller Chain Riveted Triplex
- Riveted chain is assembled by staking the pin heads on both sides of the chain.
- Sugiyama Roller Chain is the ultimate roller chain.
- Sugiyama Chain Manufacturing Co. is the only company in the world that supplies all of its standard chains with solid bushings and solid rollers.
- This gives SY Chain a longer service life & a higher allowable maximum load.
- +30% Higher Fatigue Strength
- Higher safety factor is gained
- Downsizing to smaller chain is possible in some applications
- Cost Savings
- The longest chain life
- Significantly longer wear
- Up to 2-3 times longer wear life over curled bushings
- Reliable performance
All About Premium SBR
- SBR (Solid Bushings and Rollers) chain was created through product development that brought all of our best technologies together.
- Premium roller chains are made with solid bushings and solid rollers, specially treated pins and bushings, and a stringently controlled heat treatment process.
- They meet or exceed ANSI roller chain standard B29.1, making it the most suitable selection for almost any application.
Significantly Longer Wear Life
- Conventional split bushings deform into a barrel shape when side plates are pressed on, leaving only two-point contact area.
- SBR (Solid Bushings & Rollers) chain has extremely cylindrical inside bushing and roller walls resulting in full contact to disperse bearing pressure.
- Less pressure ensures excellent wear resistance.
Up to 2-3 times Longer Wear Life Over Curled Bushings Chain
- The curled, split bushings have a seam where tiny space allows lubricant leakage resulting in shorter wear life.
- SBR has no seam resulting in lower bearing pressure allowing the bushings to retain lubrication resulting in much longer wear life.
- SBR is cold-forged from steel rod. Cold-forming process also works with the molecular structure (grain) of the steel running lengthwise in the bushings thereby increasing fatigue strength and preventing bushings from breakage.
- Premium SBR chains improve performance of transmission with lesser elongation for long period of time.
- AIMS SKU A0158210
- Brand SY Chain
- Model Number 100-3/SY
- Type Roller Chain
- System of Measurement American (ASA)
- Strand Triplex
- Chain Number 100
- Roller Chain Type Riveted
- Chain Pitch 1-1/4 in