- This double ended screwdriver bit combines the two most commonly used tip profiles and is a simple solution to minimise the number of bits in your general tool kit.
- Slotted screwdriver bits are the most popular driving system for general use.
- For positive drive, the screwdriver tip must be turned 90 degree to align itself with the recess.
- Phillips screwdriver bits are the most widely used drive system in the world.
- The design absorbs torque peak reducing slippage and breakage.
- Length (mm): 40
- Size (mm): PH2/ 6-8
- Double ended design provides 2X tool life compared with single ended bits
- Magnetic tip increases productivity and eliminates frustration when working at awkward angles or in tight spaces
- 3X torque: Torque tested to exceed DIN standards by up to 330%
- 1/4" hex shank with for use in power tools and quick-change adapters
- Tough grade high-alloy Chrome Vanadium steel absorbs shock and offers superior performance
- Material: CRV
- Type: Slotted
- Finish: Bright
- AIMS SKU A0012745
- Brand Sutton Tools
- Model Number S12768240
- Barcode Number 9311963049229
- Type Slotted / Phillips Screwdriver Bit
- Material Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Finish Bright
- Tool Size (mm) PH2/6-8
- Tool Length (mm) 40