- Phillips screwdriver bits are the most widely used drive system in the world.
- The design absorbs torque peak reducing slippage and breakage. The additional Torsion neck design is specifically suited to withstand high torque applications.
- The elastic property of these bits delivers professional performance that stands up to rigorous use.
- Supabit Extreme Impact Bits – Certified ‘heavy hitters’ specifically developed for use with the high-torque output of an impact driver.
- Length (mm): 50
- Size: PH2
- Phillips tip with ACR® (Anti cam-out rib system) reduces stripping and damage to the screw
- Magnetic tip increases productivity and eliminates frustration when working at awkward angles or in tight spaces
- 3X torque: Torque tested to exceed DIN standards by up to 330%
- Full hex body provides extra strength and durability
- Tough grade high-alloy Chrome Vanadium steel absorbs shock and offers superior performance
- 1/4" hex insert with retaining notch for use in bit holders and hand drivers. 1/4" hex shank with power groove for use in power tools and quick-change adapters
- Material: CRV
- Type: Torsion Bits
- Finish: Bright
- AIMS SKU A0012685
- Brand Sutton Tools
- Model Number S1090250
- Barcode Number 9311963050010
- Type Phillips Screwdriver Bit
- Material Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Finish Bright
- Tool Size PH2
- Tool Length (mm) 50