- Hex screwdriver bits are very popular in machine tools and driving deck screws.
- The vertically sloping side walls of a HEX recess screw head prevent the cam-out recess effect.
- Great for locations where surround obstacles limit Allen key access.
- Sutton Tools Supabit Extreme Impact Bits – Certified ‘heavy hitters’ specifically developed for use with the high-torque output of an impact driver.
- Length (mm): 152
- Size (mm): 5
- Hex tip: Great for locations where surround obstacles limit Allen key access
- Magnetic tip increases productivity and eliminates frustration when working at awkward angles or in tight spaces
- 3X torque: Torque tested to exceed DIN standards by up to 330%
- 1/4" hex shank with power groove for use in impact drivers and quick-change adapters. 1/4" hex insert with retaining notch for use in bit holders and hand drivers
- Cold forged from premium shock-resisting S2 tool steel with a hardness of 58-62HRC for superior strength
- Manganese Phosphate coating for highest hardness and superior corrosion and wear resistance
- Material: CRV
- Type: Hexagonal
- Finish: Manganese Phosphate
- AIMS SKU A0012787
- Brand Sutton Tools
- Model Number S1460665
- Barcode Number 9311963609164
- Type Hex Screwdriver Bit
- Material Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Finish Manganese Phosphate
- Tool Size (mm) 6
- Tool Length (mm) 65