- This double ended screwdriver bit combines the two most commonly used tip profiles and is a simple solution to minimise the number of bits in your general tool kit.
- Slotted screwdriver bits are the most popular driving system for general use.
- For positive drive, the screwdriver tip must be turned 90 degree to align itself with the recess.
- Phillips screwdriver bits are the most widely used drive system in the world.
- The design absorbs torque peak reducing slippage and breakage.
- Hex opening: designed to fit all 1/4" hex insert bits
- Rare earth magnet is 4 times stronger than standard magnets
- C-Ring internal clip fits into the retaining notch of insert bits to hold the bit securely in place
- 1/4" hex shank with power groove for use in power tools and quick-change adapters
- Tough grade high-alloy Chrome Vanadium steel absorbs shock and offers superior performance
- Material: CRV
- Type: Magnetic Bit Holder
- Finish: Bright
- AIMS SKU A0012747
- Brand Sutton Tools
- Model Number S1290650
- Barcode Number 9311963049663
- Tool Size (mm) 6.35
- Tool Length (mm) 55
- Group Code S129
- Type Magnetic Bit Holder
- Material Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Finish Bright