- Sutton Tools Roofing Punches are used to pierce sheet metal prior to nailing or screwing, particularly in roofing applications.
- All Sutton Tools punches are made from high quality chrome vanadium steel with a hardened and tempered point to withstand continuous use.
- An ergonomic soft rubber grip provides comfort and safety.
- Length (mm): 195
- Size: 6
- Soft grip handle for additional comfort and safety
- Molded knurling provides positive finger grip
- Colour Coded for easy selection
- Made from high quality chrome vanadium steel
- Manganese Phosphate coating for highest hardness and superior corrosion and wear resistance
- Material: Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Finish: Blue
- Type: Roofing
- AIMS SKU A0012004
- Brand Sutton Tools
- Model Number M7110600
- Barcode Number 9311963569956
- Type Roofing Punch
- Material Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Finish Blue
- Tool Length (mm) 195