- Sutton Tools Hypercut reciprocating saw blades are a special thick and robust blade designed for demolition work.
- Fire & Rescue blade suitable for cutting wood & nails, and all kinds of timber construction.
- The Sutton Tools Pro-Series range are premium grade to withstand rigorous use for the most demanding jobs- the blades that professionals prefer to use.
- Making blade selection easy: Sutton Tools colour coded system enables easy selection removing frustration when searching for the right tool for your application.
- O/A Length (mm): 300
- Cut Length (mm): 280
- Blade Height (mm): 22
- TPI: 5/8
- Blade Thickness (mm): 1.57
- Cut Thickness (mm): <300
- Heavy Duty thick, rigid body resists bending and fracturing for maximum durability
- Made from Cobalt Bi-Metal HSS for flexibility, heat & break-resistance, lasting up to 10X longer than high carbon steel blades
- Teeth milled and side set for straight, fast, rough cutting
- Taper back design for plunge cutting and easier start in hard-to-reach applications
- Increased tang angle for optimal speed and cutting performance
- Made in Germany
- Material: Cobalt Bi-Metal High Speed Steel
- AIMS SKU A0100144
- Brand Sutton Tools
- Model Number H50730008
- Barcode Number 9311963599250
- Type Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Material Cobalt Bi-Metal High Speed Steel
- TPI 5/8
- Blade Thickness (mm) 1.57
- Blade Height (mm) 22
- Cut Thickness (mm) <300
- Cut Length (mm) 280