- Sutton Tools Power Curve reciprocating saw blades are a flexible, general purpose blade for fast, clean cuts. Curved blade design increases cutting speed by 30% and extends battery life.
- Suitable for cutting steel and stainless steel (1.5-2.5mm).
- The Sutton Tools Pro-Series range are premium grade to withstand rigorous use for the most demanding jobs- the blades that professionals prefer to use.
- Making blade selection easy: Sutton Tools colour coded system enables easy selection removing frustration when searching for the right tool for your application.
- O/A Length (mm): 225
- Cut Length (mm): 205
- Blade Height (mm): 19
- TPI: 18
- Blade Thickness (mm): 0.9
- Cut Thickness (mm): 1.5-2.5
- Thin kerf for flexibility and speed
- Increased tang angle for optimal speed and cutting performance
- Made from Cobalt Bi-Metal HSS for flexibility, heat & break-resistance, lasting up to 10X longer than high carbon steel blades
- Teeth milled and wavy set for straight, fine cuts
- Material: Cobalt Bi-Metal High Speed Steel
- AIMS SKU A0097659
- Brand Sutton Tools
- Model Number H51422518
- Barcode Number 9311963599106
- Type Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Material Cobalt Bi-Metal High Speed Steel
- TPI 18
- Blade Thickness (mm) 0.9
- Blade Height (mm) 19
- Cut Thickness (mm) 1.5-2.5
- Cut Length (mm) 205